Ground rules: The first player of this "game" starts with the topic "Five Weird Habits of Yourself"
and the people who get tagged need to then write a LJ entry about their
five quirky little habits as well as state the rules of this game
clearly. In the end, you need to list the next five people who you want
1. I pace while on the phone. Constantly. The only exceptions are when I am tethered by some form of cord or am in a near-comatose state of exhaustion.
2. Almost every time someone says "Joshua" to get my attention, I respond with "Whatua?" I've done this for years, and if it ever had any meaning, it is long gone.
3. I talk to myself an awful lot, especially when I'm angry. When it seems like someone might have caught me in the act, I do my best to change seamlessly into a similar-sounding song. However, suddenly breaking into System of a Down's "Violent Pornography" or NOFX's "My Vagina" is rarely less awkward than being caught talking to yourself.
4. My wake up procedure: Let's say I have to be at work at 6:30. I set the alarm clock for 5:47, at which point I get up and get ready as fast as I can. This usually takes only a few minutes. The point is to be ready before my body wakes up, because the next step is to set the alarm clock for 6:21. It goes off, I get up, put on my jacket and shoes, and go out the door. I'm pretty much fully awake by the time I pour my coffee at work.
5. For a while there, I snapped my fingers so often that they actually became sore. For the past couple weeks, I've been making an extra effort to remember not to snap them.
Tagging specialmonkey, akrasiel, staceylynn, quintessence, thebostonsox
Took me two days to write this. Sick as all hell right now. G'night.